GTA 4 Bell 206b JetRanger III
Author : [Delta ²k5] / Owen Hewitt
The original helicopter was made by Owen Hewitt for Flight Simulator 2004. I converted it for GTA IV as good as I can and added some details. GTA 4 Bell 206b JetRanger III has the following features:
* three different Lod models
* custom moving rotor models
* four working, angled doors
* independent landing lights, navigation lights, strobes and one beacon on their right position
* wire cutters as extra part – If you don’t like to fly with them they can be disabled using simple native trainer (car component 6) in GTA 4 Bell 206b JetRanger III.
* fuselage bumpmaps for detailed riffets (unfortunately it’s not possible to enable liveries this way… maybe an update will follow)
* 4 car colours (seats have their own colour)
* dirt enabled and mapped
* illuminated instruments
* illuminated cockpit (using one greenish omni light… look careful at night )
* working skid (like on the normal maverick, but it doesn’t hang down that far)
* every window is an independent breakable part
* detailed interior
“GTA 4 Bell 206b JetRanger III Bugs”:
* navigation lights don’t disappear with tail breakoff (not fixable due to game limitations)
* If the helicopter lands with too high vertical speed you’ll sink through the ground till the main body has contact (I’d like to call this a feature in GTA 4 Bell 206b JetRanger III.
Ignore the red-sky bug caused by ENB!