Orignal model from “Forza Motorsport 4″.
Convert, optimize, edited by “Neflection”.
This car hommage to Underground Racing’s 1200+bhp Lamborghini Aventador.
-This mod overview-
Total 89,238 polygons. (Incl damage model,dummys.)
Official and custom car coloring.
(Prim=Car body,Sec=Inside color)
Full damage parts.
High poly interior model.
High mapping textures.
Have 3 paintjobs. (Carbon paint and Orange,Green color.)
Can tuneable Transfender. (Can tuneable to lights,all bonnet parts,roof,nitro)
San Andreas style lights (Front,rear both),plate (Rear only) worked.
The original helicopter was made by Owen Hewitt for Flight Simulator 2004. I converted it for GTA IV as good as I can and added some details. GTA 4 Bell 206b JetRanger III has the following features:
* three different Lod models
* custom moving rotor models
* four working, angled doors
* independent landing lights, navigation lights, strobes and one beacon on their right position
* wire cutters as extra part – If you don’t like to fly with them they can be disabled using simple native trainer (car component 6) in GTA 4 Bell 206b JetRanger III.
* fuselage bumpmaps for detailed riffets (unfortunately it’s not possible to enable liveries this way… maybe an update will follow)
* 4 car colours (seats have their own colour)
* dirt enabled and mapped
* illuminated instruments
* illuminated cockpit (using one greenish omni light… look careful at night )
* working skid (like on the normal maverick, but it doesn’t hang down that far)
* every window is an independent breakable part
* detailed interior
“GTA 4 Bell 206b JetRanger III Bugs”:
* navigation lights don’t disappear with tail breakoff (not fixable due to game limitations)
* If the helicopter lands with too high vertical speed you’ll sink through the ground till the main body has contact (I’d like to call this a feature in GTA 4 Bell 206b JetRanger III.